David L. Shorten, DMD | Louisville KY
Over 30 Years of Experience —
Dr. Shorten graduated from Berry College in Rome, GA, in 1981 with a double major in Chemistry & Biology. He then went on to obtain his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Louisville in 1985.
He has remained active in continuing education throughout his career and is a member of the following organizations:
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Kentucky Dental Association
- Greater Louisville Dental Society
- Active in International Dental Missions through Hands and Hands Ministry, Greater Louisville Dental Society and Northeast Christian Church
Dr. Shorten is married to Dr. Carol Kulp-Shorten and has one daughter who is currently serving as Team Girl Home Director at the Home of the Innocents, Louisville, Kentucky.
He enjoys playing guitar at his church, mountain biking, hiking and working on his MG Midget.
Ready to schedule an appointment with Dr. Shorten?
Contact us today with any questions or to plan your next visit!